Information Regarding Personal Identification Information We could also collect information regarding the personal identification of the User in a lot of different ways which include but are definitely not limited to, when the User visits the site, fills a form and subscribe to a particular newsletter or in any other form establishes a connection with our features, services, activities or through the resources we currently make available. Users are allowed to visit the website in an anonymous manner. We are only going to gather personal ID information from the Users provided that they voluntarily agree to it and submit such information. Users are free to refuse, at any given time, to supply us with the above mentioned information except that it may actually prevent them from thoroughly engaging in activities in the Site.
Non-Personal Identification Information We may also collect other, non-personal identification information regarding our Users whenever they choose to come in connection with the Site. This information may include the name of the browser, computer type as well as other technical information about the User such as the operating system or the internet providers as well as other information of this general type.
Web Browser Cookies Our Site might use the cookies in order to properly enhance the experience of the User. The browser of the User stores cookies on the particular hard drive in order to keep records and to track information. User may configure the web browser to either refuse or to receive notifications when cookies are being sent. If this is done, some parts of the Site might actually malfunction.
How We Use the Information We Gather Cloud1Marketing may collect as well as to use the information collected for the purposes as follows: - To improve overall customer service
- To personalize the aforementioned
- The information that you provide us with helps us enhance our answers to your customer service requests
- We might use the information as a whole to understand how the Users behave as a group in order to enhance our overall service
- To enhance our Site
- We may use the individual feedback provided by you to improve the services
- To process the payments which are due
- We may use said information provided by Users while placing orders in order to process said orders. We will not share information of the kind except to the extent which is dully needed to provide said service
- To conduct a survey, a content or a promotion as well as other features of the Site
- To send information to the Users in order to provide them with topics of interest
- To send emails periodically
- We may also use the email address in order to give answers to questions and other requests. If the User opts in to our existing mailing list they are also going to receive updates, news, related products as well as other service information. We also include particular unsubscribe instructions which are placed at the end of the mail we send, should the User wish to discontinue the subscription.
How We Protect Your Information We have integrated appropriate data storage, processing and collection practices as well as the relevant security measures in order to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or potential destruction of you information, password, username and transaction information which is conveniently stored on the Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information We do not rent, trade or sell any personal identification information of our Users to others. We may share some generic aggregated information regarding demographics which is not linked to your individual personal identification information with our business partners as well as advertisers and trusted affiliates to conduct the purposes which were exposed above. We may also use third party service providers which help us conduct our business as well as the Site or to administer any particular activities on our behalf. These include sending newsletters our conducting surveys. We may also share the information with these third parties to the extent of these limited purposes only, provided that you give us permission to do so.
Third Party Websites Users may as well find advertising content on our Site which links to other sites of our partners, suppliers as well as advertisers, sponsors and licensors or other third parties. We do not control these links as they appear on the site and we are not responsible for the employed practices of the linked websites as they might be constantly changing. These particular websites might have their own policies regarding privacy matters and browsing through them is subjected to their own policies and other terms.
Acceptance Of The Terms And Conditions You signify your own individual acceptance of the policy by using our Site. If you do not agree to the hereby policy, please, do not use the site. Your continued usage of the current Site after changes have been made is going to be deemed as acceptance of said alterations.
Contacting Us Should you have any questions about the hereby laid out policy or the practices of this particular Site, you are free to contact us at: (559) 940 4191 - firstname.lastname@example.org - 5627 N Figarden Dr. Ste 101, Fresno CA 93722