Stand Out From The Crowd With A Custom Legal Website
In this highly competitive market, your law firm’s website must stand out from the crowd. All the template sites, look more or less the same. Will you stand out? A Custom Designed and Coded Web Site is a great way to start.
Using the latest design techniques, we strive to give you a stand out legal practice web design. With great custom images and a well planned out conversion process, you will stand out.
How Custom Design is Different
- Unique look and feel for your firm
- SEO Rich Keyword Optimization
- Not made from Templates
- Built only after we talk to you (not pre-made)
- Designed to walk the user to your call to action
- Applying the latest optimization techniques
- Every specialty has it’s own landing page
- Client educational resources
- You own the design
- You own the domain
- You can update your site when you need to
- Support packages available
Use Your Time Wisely
Attorneys and their staff are extremely busy. So we will set up the site to guide the visitors to your consultation appointment setting. Make it easy for them to sign up and make it better to manage your time. Let them know your specialty (Criminal, Corporate, DUI, Accident, Family, Divorce, Adoption etc.).
Why You Need SEO
The search engines have become more sophisticated as time goes by. For Law Firms especially, it is no longer about building links. New factors are being considered all the time.
- Authoritative Links
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions What You Do)
- Key Word Optimization
- Key Word Separation (Give Your Specialties Their Own Page)
- Loading Time (If it takes longer than 4 seconds to load you quickly loose visitors)
- Privacy Statements
- Clearly Marked Phone and Address
- How Long Your Domain Is Registered For
- Questions and Answers
Firms need to coordinate your online marketing to your web design. Design the website around the main goal. Develop your keywords and long-tailed keywords, these will be important for how you develop your site. Think like the customer who is looking for the services you offer.
- PPC Pay Per Click (AdWords)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Marketing
We Are Here To Give You Total Solutions
Click Here To Get A Quote On An Optimized Legal WebsiteContact Us