Content Marketing with SEO
The practice of writing and distributing consistent, high-quality content that is relevant and valuable in order to attract a specific audience and target market is commonly known as “content marketing.” Its sole intent is the generation of sales and profits or driving a profitable consumer action, namely the purchase of products or services. Many internet marketers and other online entrepreneurs have already integrated this type of marketing into their overall marketing and sales strategies. Content Marketing with SEO
Benefits of Content Marketing
The adage “Content is King” has never been more accurate than it is today. As it currently stands, the benefits of incorporating content marketing into your overall strategy are nothing short of outstanding. Ironically, some of those individuals who distribute e-mails and post comments to their different social media channels don’t even realize that they are practicing content marketing.
Although content engineering is a very complex and labor intensive marketing format, the bottom line is that high-quality content will be shared through e-mails and social media posts. Much of this is attributed the benefits of content marketing which include:
- #3 on the list of the top 10 reasons that people follow and read about specific brands on the different social media platforms is due to interesting content.
- 25% of the time that a consumer spends online is attributed to following blogs, social media posts, and web content.
- 61% of consumers are more comfortable doing business with a company or individual that delivers custom, high-quality content.
- 90% of the individual consumers out there find that the information provided in high-quality articles is very useful.
- Nearly 70% of all consumers that purchase products or services in the internet marketplace spend time gathering information and reading reviews about certain name brands and the companies that sell them.
- Nearly 70% of all consumers today want to learn about a company and its products or services by reading content – not advertisements!
- Nearly 80% of consumers worldwide believe that companies are dedicated to building long-term relationships through content marketing.
You can easily see why content marketing is an extremely popular venue today. It has a considerable amount of appeal to the nearly 80 million Millenials that were born between 1980 and 2000.
Generate Positive Results by combining You Content Marketing with SEO
Rather than pitting content marketing against SEO in your business, why not use them in conjunction with one another? By using them together, you’ll be able to seamlessly boost your search engine marketing (SEM) efforts and achieve some outstanding results in the process. You don’t want to create average content without optimizing it for the search engines anyway. Conversely, if you have excellent SEO but have not generated any content, you won’t be able to build any relationships with your target audience.
Here are some tips for combining your content marketing strategy with search engine optimization and generating noticeable results in the process:
- Utilize search data – research keywords and use trends to create content people will be interested in.
- Promote and publish regularly – create high-quality, optimized content and publish it regularly so that you are always providing your readers with something of value.
- Grow your authorship – this is important and an integral component of content and SEO marketing.
- Create Wikipedia content – this is a very powerful website traffic generator that will rank for nearly every search term you can imagine on Google.
- Analyze and assess – once you have used relevant keywords to optimize your content, you need to track how successful it was.
On a closing note, content marketing and SEO differ in that they require different skill sets. However, combining them will help you rank higher in the search results pages and result in more website visitors.Contact Us